Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Deathwing approaches!

I heart patches! Major patches always bring some interesting things to the table, like instances, Tiers of gear, unfair buffs, massive nerf bats and let's not forget the broken add ons, bugs and of course the goodie bags of surprises Blizzard like to toss in.

So a quick few reminders you're bound to see everywhere else:

Jessica Sellers in Dalaran will no longer be willing to trade your crappy Ink of the Sea for lesser inks. She will only be accepting Blackfallow Ink, which will not be attainable until Dec. 7th.

There will no longer be portals in Dalaran or Shattrath, so it's probably best for you to set your hearth stone to Stormwind or Orgrimmar. Apparently Deathwing strikes here the hardest and you're bound for some surprises when you log in.

Alright and just a bunch of new stuff. I'm pretty excited for this. I've been playing in the same boring old Azeroth for a good 3 years now, and I'm looking forward to all the changes. Personally, I'll still be working on making some gold, but I'm with all the others who intend on leveling an alt or two in the time between The Shattering and The Cataclysm.

Oh, I also completely forgot about Pilgrim's Bounty! Well, no, I didn't really, I had it in the back of my head, but since I'm so busy with other things at the moment, I shoved it to the side. Right now is a great time to farm turkies and sell them to people cooking for the Bounty. Another option is to sell tracker snacks for folks doing The Turkinator achievement. Or, just go level cooking on  your alts!

Alright, well apologies for my short, not-so-awesome post today folks. I'm knee deep in herbs, pigments and inks for trading. See you in the new Azeroth.

No comments:

Post a Comment