Sunday, October 10, 2010

So I decided to start a blog...

For a number of reasons. I would like to get back into writing, and I've got far too much time on my hands recently for various, unavoidable reasons.

With all this free time, and with Cataclysm coming up, I've decided to jump on the Insane in the Membrane bandwagon since the glyph market is dying out, and I'm pretty burnt on it. I got my Bloodsail reputation finished off a few days ago, and now I've begun the long grind to get back on the good side with those lovely little goblin cities, and the Shen'dralar faction.

Oh, yes, I did mention glyphs above. For most of the expansion I made a pretty measley income doing dailies, selling everything I looted from mobs, and making batches of flasks or transmuting items. However, I support 2 raiding mains, 3 80's and an army of lower-level toons aspiring to become a max-level hero one day. A couple months ago a guild member left the game and wow econo-blogging world to go start dramatize.org . Upon leaving he doled out a treasure trove of mats to people who were interested. I was one of the lucky recipients of a generous here's-how-to-make-money-with-glyphs starter kit.

Since then I've been making a pretty steady 1-2k gold per day, and have reached a nice cushion to enter Cataclysm with and support my achievement-whoring, as they say. My goals are fairly simple: I wish to continue a steady stream of income with as minimal effort as required. And this is why I love the gold-earning community.

So, I plan to keep this blog updated on my adventures in Dire Maul, picking-pockets, fighting the seas of current events in WoW, 4.0.1 updates, world events, Cataclysm, new raids, and of course professions and my thoughts on making gold.

PS. I like gaming, as in I play games other than just WoW.

No comments:

Post a Comment