Saturday, October 16, 2010

The glyph market is steadier than the patch.

As expected, the glyph market has stabilized around 20g per glyph for the past two days, but I'm still selling lots of glyphs. I've almost completely emptied out my alt bank and I'm sitting at 120k. So the maths here would be 120k -36k + the 40k I spent on mounts + the 6 or so k on gems and enchants etc = roughly 130k profit made off a very small herb investment back when the market was low. I got more than I had hoped for from this, and it's definitely encouraged me to continue working the AH in game.

On the down side, I'm not overly impressed with this spell queuing thing they've implemented to stop an exploit. I  understand the necessity for it, but it's really interfering with game play, especially for Oceanic users that have high latency and trusted tunnelling services aren't overly available. Playing a rogue as my main has me pretty miffed about changes, but I know things will get worked out eventually and there's always my alts, the AH, and my other addiction: Minecraft. If you haven't checked it out, you should. It's a pretty nifty little sandbox game, done by one guy, and there's a massive community for it that has already developed skin mods for the game to increase game play. It easily runs on my computer while I'm stalking the AH, and keeps me occupied when I want something creative to do.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment